Monday, January 18, 2010

The Dawn Of Day Nineteen.

Well, day 19 here I come! I have gone to the gym at least 6 days a week and eaten at home everyday for every meal. This is what I have noticed:
A growing sense of well-being
Financial health (we have way more money than usual)
Weight loss and an increase in overall strength
I actually hear people when they are speaking to me

Having a plan is crucial. Gone are the days when I would just "get something out". Since eating out isn't an option...planning is part of my daily routine. Tomorrow is the usual breakfast, roast for lunch and chicken chili or a filet for dinner. You see? That's not too bad.
I understand we have some people following along with us! This makes me quite happy! What have you noticed in your life?
I will keep it short tonight, but I want to thank all the people who support me and believe in me along the way. I have an amazing group of YMCA friends. Also, Ugly Mugs (local coffee establishment) has provided me with a strong sense of community that fills my life in a way that the restaurant experience never could.
So--- Thank You Very Much!

On the weight loss side of the coin...next stop for me is the MAJOR milestone of entering the 200's. I will let you know when I reach it.

Happy travels.

P.S. Would any of you want to make a meal together sometime?

Roy




    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You've got it. It's all about planning!! I am impressed with your increased motivation, increased self-esteem, and your sense of well-being. Also, FYI, you are motivating me to make a couple of positive changes in my life.

    MOM/Carol

    J. P. Morrison said...

    Absolutely! Let's have dinner some time!

    Amie V said...

    would love to, roy... you and kristie just let me know when you're in scotland. =D

    Roy Agee said...

    Carol--- Great! I love to hear about how all of this is affecting your life.

    Jan----Anytime!!!

    Amie---You never know! :)

    Roy