Monday, January 25, 2010

Is it possible to eat a pound of vegetables in one sitting?

Roy decided to eat a pound of vegetables at lunch today.  He actually took out the scale and weighed them.  He didn't add any dressing to the salad until he had 16 ounces of vegetable love in his bowl.  He is so amazing!  Here are pictures to prove that it can be done.


Stage 1: Bowl filled with vegetables including carrots, peppers, greens and other things he turned up in the refrigerator.


Stage 2: He's gettin' full, but is determined to press on.  I've never seen anyone chew this much at one meal!

 
Stage 3:  The bowl is empty.  I'm so impressed.  I would have gagged ten times trying to get a pound of raw carrots and greens down my gullet.  But how is Roy?  Did he survive?


Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

XOXO,
Kristie




2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA

Phillip Holland said...

That last pic is a face I remember well!