Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Speaking of perfectionism...

I feel sooooooooooooooooooooo guilty.  I basically had two suppers tonight.  When I came home from school around 4pm I was really, REALLY hungry.  I had had oatmeal for breakfast and a chicken salad sandwich for lunch with an apple and some pretzels.  For some reason this did not hold me.  I came home and immediately opened a can of soup and ate that with two pieces of bread.  Then Roy made spaghetti, so two hours later I was eating that even though I wasn't hungry at all.  Waaaaah!  Now I'm super full and feeling bad about what I ate.  Why can't I just let it go?

Kristie

5 comments:

Roy Agee said...

I love you. Let it go...you got too hungry and you are learning how to plan for the first time since we have been together. Keep trying!

Anonymous said...

You are right. I got too hungry. Do you think I need to take a bigger lunch to school?

Debbie White said...

Kristie: I'm usually hungry around 4:00, too.

I take a snack to work every day and eat it around 3:30 or 4, so I am not starving when I get home. I usually eat an apple and some Carbmaster yogurt because it's filling.

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the carbmaster yogurt?

Debbie White said...

I buy it at Kroger in the section with all of the other yogurt. It's a Kroger brand and only has 3g of sugar.