Sunday, January 24, 2010

Simple day ahead

Hi! I had a good day with friends and plenty of food! I enjoyed seeing everyone and I got to hold a baby and play with two other little girls and it all made me want to be a dad. I hope one day that we can have a baby too.
A word about my entries...I am pretty happy. Really. But (though it is daunting) I feel it necessary to share my feelings and what I believe has lead me to my current set of decisions. I just don't want you reading it thinking that I am a big downer or something. ha
Simple plan tomorrow...workout, breakfast, warm-up, gig at a school, lunch, Ugly Mugs to write my FACE OFF...(working on some exciting new things.) Then, we are having dinner with friends...Holly and Robert...he is making gumbo and is quite a talented cook!!! So, there ya have it.
Food plan is the usual bfast, huge salad for lunch with some meat on it (I am trying to eat 1 lb. of veggies a day...it's sort of a game) Dinner...gumbo. I am feeling smaller and stronger. I have hope but I have to admit..I am losing some steam with the gym. All the classes I take are awesome but I am feeling less motivated..I guess I'm just tired.

Thank you!

Roy

No comments: